Have you ever wondered how some quilters always get those really sharp points? Here's the perfect project to help you perfect your own points. Explore the possibilities as you learn how to foundation piece. Each month you will make a new star to add to your own quilt sparkle and your piecing shine.
Kits available! Kit fee $25Fabric requirements:
- Background- 7.5 yds
- Sashing Star Point (various yellows in sample)- 2.5 yds
- Color 1 (medium yellow in sample)- 1 yd
- Color 2 (medium dark yellow in sample)- 1 yd
- Color 3 (blue in sample)- .5 yd
- Color 4 (pink in sample)- 1 yd
- Color 5 (red in sample)- 2 yds
- Color 6 (light green in sample)- 1 yd
- Color 7 (dark green in sample)- 1 yd
- Binding- 1 yd
- Optional final border- 2.5 yds
- of 108" fabric- 2.5 yds
- of 42" fabric- 8.25 yds
Please stop in the store to grab a materials sheet for list of sewing supplies you will need to bring to class.
This is a 12-month class; more dates will be scheduled in the future.